Patience, dahlings, patience. I’ll tell you all about last night’s Susan Enan concert on Tuesday. I need time to compose my happy thoughts (and pictures). In the meantime, I give you a gift. Actually, the gift is none of my doing. It’s one of Mary Oliver’s astute pieces. Oh, how I love how she puts …
- Adios for a While
- Have You Ever Experienced a Pivotal Moment in Your Life?
- What Do You Mean, I Can Plan My Future?
- Everything Keeps Happening
- Ode to Joy
- How Does One Attain True Peace?
- Nodding Silently
- How Will I Be Different By Being in the World?
- How Will the World Be Different Because of Me?
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?