When I try to recall what my first memories were, I get quick uneven snapshots in my mind, nothing neatly laid out or in any recognizable order. Although I remember a few things before kindergarten (like the shapes my father used to mow in the grass for us or an old organ my great-grandmother let …
- Adios for a While
- Have You Ever Experienced a Pivotal Moment in Your Life?
- What Do You Mean, I Can Plan My Future?
- Everything Keeps Happening
- Ode to Joy
- How Does One Attain True Peace?
- Nodding Silently
- How Will I Be Different By Being in the World?
- How Will the World Be Different Because of Me?
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?