On this lovely Sunday morning, I give you two wondrous gifts. The first is from Czeslaw Milosz’s New and Collected Poems (1931-2001). The second is Neil Pasricha’s TED talk “The 3 A’s of Awesome.” You’ll remember, some time back, that I highlighted his website 1000 Things of Awesome. Since then, his book The Book of Awesome has …
- Adios for a While
- Have You Ever Experienced a Pivotal Moment in Your Life?
- What Do You Mean, I Can Plan My Future?
- Everything Keeps Happening
- Ode to Joy
- How Does One Attain True Peace?
- Nodding Silently
- How Will I Be Different By Being in the World?
- How Will the World Be Different Because of Me?
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?