I’m reading Mark Nepo’s The Exquisite Risk: Daring To Live An Authentic Life, and I’ve come to the chapter entitled “You Must Reverse the Haiku.” Here’s Nepo, explaining. “So, the question each day becomes: When pressed by life, do I bridge or isolate? Do I reconnect the web of life and listen to its wisdom? …
- Adios for a While
- Have You Ever Experienced a Pivotal Moment in Your Life?
- What Do You Mean, I Can Plan My Future?
- Everything Keeps Happening
- Ode to Joy
- How Does One Attain True Peace?
- Nodding Silently
- How Will I Be Different By Being in the World?
- How Will the World Be Different Because of Me?
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?