You’ll have to bear with me here. On Memorial Day, I crushed 3 fingers in a wood splitter, causing a rushed trip to the ER. 2 nail bed repairs, 2 pins, lots of stitches later, I’m on the mend. Except that I can’t do the one thing I need to do, and that’s type! Well, …
- Adios for a While
- Have You Ever Experienced a Pivotal Moment in Your Life?
- What Do You Mean, I Can Plan My Future?
- Everything Keeps Happening
- Ode to Joy
- How Does One Attain True Peace?
- Nodding Silently
- How Will I Be Different By Being in the World?
- How Will the World Be Different Because of Me?
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?