I just ordered this book for my friend Molly. I can’t even tell you how many people I’ve ordered this book for–that’s how much it got to me. Oddly enough, I found it tucked into a Poets & Writers article (which, if you’re a writer, you should be subscribing to) called “Writer as Parent: No …
- Adios for a While
- Have You Ever Experienced a Pivotal Moment in Your Life?
- What Do You Mean, I Can Plan My Future?
- Everything Keeps Happening
- Ode to Joy
- How Does One Attain True Peace?
- Nodding Silently
- How Will I Be Different By Being in the World?
- How Will the World Be Different Because of Me?
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?