Okay, so I’m 60 pages into a new book called The Samaritan’s Dilemma: Should Government Help Your Neighbor? by Deborah Stone. You know the drill. You pull up to a stoplight, and there’s a panhandler holding up a cardboard sign, saying something along the lines of “Will Work for Food” or “Hungry. Lost job.” You …
- Adios for a While
- Have You Ever Experienced a Pivotal Moment in Your Life?
- What Do You Mean, I Can Plan My Future?
- Everything Keeps Happening
- Ode to Joy
- How Does One Attain True Peace?
- Nodding Silently
- How Will I Be Different By Being in the World?
- How Will the World Be Different Because of Me?
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?